Sunday 6 April 2014

Very Inspiring Blogger Award

Okay I know I've already posted today but I couldn't help myself when I saw that I was nominated. So I've seen this award going around the blogosphere in the last 2 weeks.
I think it so sweet for someone to consider you blogger as inspiring and that's is what Jackie from Lovely Babbles By J.Nicole  and Paige thought of my blog - how cute! So thankyou Jackie and Paige for nominating me that was very kind of you!



So the rules are quite simple:
1. Thank and link the person who nominated you
2. List the rules as well as display the award
3. Then share 7 things/facts about you
4. Nominated 15 other amazing and inspiring blogs and notify them on their blog that you have nominated them - also link their blog when nominating them
5. This rule is optional, you can display the award logo anywhere on your blog home page

Now lets get personal and let you all reader know some things about me.
1. I'm legally part Australian
2. I have a weird outward grown scar on my leg - gross!
3. I'm doing the 50 book challenge this year
4. I only do 2 A-Levels (Psychology and Maths)
5. I want to be a Clinical Psychologist
6. I know the majority of the script of Pitch Perfect
7. I'm moving back to Australia August 25th 2014

Now for the nominees:

and thankyou again to Jackie and Paige for nominating me
toodle-pip me lovelies

Beth xxx

3 comments:

Unknown said...

thank you so much for nominating be beautiful! I'll be sure to let the other girls on the blog know :) x

Unknown said...

no problem Emma :) xx

Unknown said...

no problem Emma :) xx